At a very young age, Sheila Parast Gross knew that she wanted a seat at the closing table. From trailing behind her father as he closed real estate transactions to making some of her own, Sheila maintains a consistent level of passion, dependability, and meticulousness when it comes to helping her clients. Her personal experiences cultivated a special endearment to first time homebuyers, and Sheila diligently embarks to simplify the elaborate transaction process for first timers and real estate veterans alike.
Sheila’s devotion to the practice of real estate has blossomed into a legal career that is dedicated to clarifying and assisting clients in real estate refinances and purchases. In sum, her role at Parast Law is that of making people feel at home as they navigate the process of purchasing real estate in the Atlanta area.
When she is not sitting at the closing table, Sheila can probably be found at her favorite restaurant, Porch Light Latin Kitchen, or out and about enjoying all the Smyrna community has to offer with her husband, Daniel, and their adopted fur child, a sweet puppy named Dolly Parton.
- Juris doctor, Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School (“AJMLS”)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Kennesaw State University
Bar Admissions: State of Georgia
- All Georgia trial courts
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Honors and Awards
- 2L Representative, Student Bar Assocation, AJMLS
- Member, Georgia Bar Association’s Real Property section
- Member, Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorney’s Association
- Member, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers