A broad range of experience led Tiffany McKenzie to Parast Law’s closing table. During law school at the University of Georgia, Tiffany worked in a variety of roles including litigation, estate planning, corporate counsel, and providing pro bono legal assistance for artists as part of Georgia Lawyers for the Arts. Her first few years after law school were spent litigating on behalf of law enforcement officers, focusing on the areas of personal and catastrophic injury, wrongful death, and employment compensation under the FLSA.
Through each of these experiences, Tiffany discovered her passion for helping others navigate elaborate and often confusing legal processes. In 2018, she realized she was ready to be in an environment where she could use her problem-solving skills in a way that was collaborative, not combative. Her background in litigation allows her to see things from multiple angles, helping her to anticipate and prevent potential complications that may arise in a closing. Her rational and meticulous nature is an invaluable asset to clients in dealing with contracts, title clearing, and the rest of the involved closing process. She found her home in the energetic and innovative atmosphere of Parast Law, and now seeks to help others do the same.
When she’s not in the office, this Atlanta native enjoys traveling as far as she can go, or just singing on her drive with the windows down.
Bar Admissions: State of Georgia
- All Georgia trial courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association – Women of the Bar section, Young Lawyers Division
Education, Honors, and Academic Involvement
- Juris Doctorate, May 2016 - University of Georgia School of Law
- E. Kilpatrick Scholarship recipient
- Intellectual Property Law Society, Vice President
- The Federalist Society
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, minor in Political Science, cum laude, April 2012 - University of West Georgia
- HOPE Scholarship recipient, 2009 – 2012
- UWG Dean’s List Scholar, 2009 – 2012
- Epsilon Omicron Iota Pre-Law Honor Society, 2012